About the Journal
The journal has been issued regularly since 1990 and it is aimed at forensic experts in technical and economic fields, risk engineers and other experts dealing with these issues. The goal is to provide readers with regular information on the latest findings in these fields. Currently, the main areas of interest are:
- civil engineering and real estate valuation,
- valuation of movable property, machines, and equipment,
- motor vehicles and analysis of road accidents,
- defects and breakdowns,
- computing, simulation programmes,
- safety and risk analysis.
It has been published since 1990 to 1997 by Dům techniky Ostrava and since 1997 by Akademické nakladatelství CERM in cooperation with the Institute of Forensic Engineering of Brno University of Technology.